Monday, March 22, 2010

A Short Love Story
by: Gerum Salatan
10-15-08

It was in the valley of long and sweet sojourn,
I first see thee in thy countenance how angelic so pure
It was foremost I passed over and neglected thee,
As I escapade to a narrow yet rugged way.



Thy beatific countenance has captured this heart
From a sorrowing to a delightful lad;
Yet firm and dense a the sturdy tree,
I couldn't but cherished those days with thee.


It was love i guess that I felt
That nice as the luxuriant plain so lush
Majestic and tranquil oh how regale,
Every beat my veins affirmed.


Yes I fell in love with thee,
With thy charming character that lures my innocence
To a summit where vision of seeing thee
Is but a dream I've always longed to be.


Our love propelled, flourished and thrived
Just as the flower blossomed beneath the sun
Sweetness of love accounted to this lovable memoir,
Oh how blessed i am to have thee


But oh no!
That was just nightmare - no, it's not;
I love thee, she too love me
Wide of the mark, they're wrong!

Behold the storm seemed to strike!
That day of the leap year was so pale,
My lungs seemed to grasp for every air to breathe;
There you broke my heart into pieces.


I did nothing
Nor I pull the wool over somebody's eyes
I just couldn't stop but lingered,
Why it had to come this way.


Free as the dove I let thee go
I didn't have to stop thee from going away;
Behold in my mind and heart i discerned so
Someone's quietly waiting for me I know.

1 comment:

  1. Sir asa Ni dapit sir kay mg video ko importante kyo project nmo

    ReplyDelete